Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Shower #1

First off, I just want to say thank you so much to my cousins, Denise, Diane and Megan for putting together a great family filled baby shower!

My first shower was in Bright, IN where my mom’s family is from. My grandma, aunts and cousin where there (minus a few). There was some delicious food and I took home some really fun decorated oneies for Sophie!

My three favorite things about this shower:

1.Four layer, different shades of Pink Cake

The cake was super cool! I don’t get too excited about cake, but this one, defiantly got the excitement going.




2.All the purple & pink decorations and the Lia Sophia Jewelry

When I said I wanted my shower girly, this is defiantly what I meant! And what a great touch for the tables, a little goodie bag with jewelry in it – now that’s girly!




3.The Team Edward onesie that my Cousin Anna made!

This was a great shower idea. Every one picked out an image that they could either color or just iron on a onesie. Then I got to pick my favorite one. There were A LOT of super cute onesie to choose from, but my heart couldn’t choose anything other than the Team Edward. (Yes, I do plan on reading Twilight to little Sophie on nights she doesn’t want to sleep – and because she is my daughter, she will love it and be team Edward too!)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

don't ruin her little brain with twilight nooooooooo!!


:)