Tuesday, July 6, 2010

27 Weeks

So this will be a quick post. It's getting close to my bed time and Sophie is playing ping-pong.

Here is my week 27 photo. Friday I will be 7 months pregnant! Can you believe that? I can't. When I told Robby today he said "No, I believe it. We've been expecting it". yeah, Ok Thanks Mr. Know-it-All.



Since my doctor appointment one week ago, I have not even gained a pound. I'm at the point in my pregnancy that I should be gaining 1 pound a week. I'm trying to eat more. But I can't stuff my self, its just not comfortable. We will see, what the Dr say's when I got back in two weeks.

According to my last blood tests, I have low red blood cell count, so I am now taking iron supplements. I hope things at my next appointment go smoother. So far everything has been great, and having two things that concern the doctor, (even though they are minor right now and common) at one appointment is a little overwhelming at first.

Anywho....Im ready for a summer full of events, because before you know it...I'll have a sweet baby girl in my arms!

Night All!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

7 months?! that is crazy!!!!!!!!!
where does the time go?

i can't wait to meet little sophie! october couldn't get here sooner.

don't stress about those little things and turn them into bigger things!