Tuesday, August 3, 2010

31 Week Belly Shot

I know this is a week late, but here is my 31 week belly shot. From week to week, I think I look about the same. But When I look at each month I can tell a difference. This will also be the last photo I take with my cell. Between my belly and my bulky iphone, there just isnt enough room in the photo anymore.


I can defiantly say that taking weekly shots have been a good idea. Maybe I will print them out and put them in a photo album. Oh, or maybe create a flip book or something.

This past week, the uncomfortable-ness of being "large and in charge" has set it. It's hard for me to sit in one position for a long time. I can tell that little Sophie is taking up more space and its getting tight in there, when she moves, I feel it...and so do the rest of my organs.

No comments: