Wednesday, May 19, 2010

20 wks and 5 days

So here is my belly shot for week 20. I'll get another one for wk 21. The weeks actually go by so fast that we forget to take them every week.



This is the 1st week where I have had multiple people comment about being able to see my baby bump (is it actually a bump still? I think I'll just call it my baby belly). And these are co-workers that see me every day.

Oh! And this shirt isn't even a prego shirt! haha

On a side note: I want to congratulate my SIL aka Aunt Katy on getting engaged! Love you Katy!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

aw yay!!!!!! LOVE THE PIC. you are getting big :)
i love that shirt too...

i'm so excited for you guys!! i hope i get to see you this weekend.

Aunt Katy said...

You are soo cute as a prego! :) Also, Thank you sis.