Friday, May 7, 2010

Nursery painting

The nursery has been painted! Amanda (one of my favorite BFFs) painted nearly all of it herself. Of course, I got the first run at the wall, but she did the rest. Thank you so much Amanda! Last weekend, Robby finished the room by putting on a second coat of paint on two of the walls.

The next step is the mural that Aunt Carolynn will be paining this summer. Which, we are really excited about. We are saving up for the crib, and the changing stating Robby is going to make will be started soon as well. But more on that to come!

2 comments:

Aunt Katy said...

lol Somebody really was not motivated today! lol its all good tho I enjoy reading the results of your non motivated days :) Cant wait to see you tonight!

Aue85 said...

Haha I actually had this post written a while ago, but I had other posts to post, but its been in the wings waiting!