Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Congratulations! You’re having a GIRL!

What an exciting day! That’s right folks; Robby and I are having a little girl. This morning we got to spend a lot of time watching her on the screen. She was very shy though, how cute is that?

Her heart beat was 144. She weights 8oz and is the size of a large mango (if you can picture that – I can’t haha).



Her head was right behind my belly button and she was sitting with her little ankles crossed (just like some Fleetwood’s I know) and kept covering her sweet little face with her arms.

The Tech had to push her around to get her to move her arms so we could see her face. It was funny; she kept calling her a stinker. That’s when I turned to Robby and said “yup, she’s yours!”

We got to see a close up of her profile and it seems like she may have my nose! Robby agreed that his first thought when we saw her profile was that she had my nose. I haven’t always liked my nose, but it’s going to look so cute on little Sophie!

Oh this little girl is going to be so loved…and when I say loved I really mean spoiled.

I'm loving the new blog background! If you didn't notice, I have added a second page for photos.

No comments: