Wednesday, May 26, 2010

21 Weeks

Alright! I'm past the half way mark by a week! Woot woot!

Here are two 21 week baby belly shots.






Baby Sophie is now probably a full 1 pound! I feel her moving around multiple times a day - every day. I THINK I've felt her kick...once. Robby wakes her up almost every morning with a hard belly shake and "Wake up Baby!!"

I'm getting some energy back, it's about time. I have to go to the bathroom A LOT and I miss getting a full night sleep. I'll probably never have one again.

My next doctor appointment is next Wednesday with a new doctor from a new practice.

We started looking into to Child Care.... one word: EXPENSIVE. We found a place we like and it's $190 a week. That's a little shy of $10K a year. We would love to find a babysitter in the neighborhood, but have no idea how to find that.

I've been extra emotional - but I guess thats to be expected.

I received a well needed visit from my mom and sis this past weekend. Although the visit wasn't nearly long enough.

Well that was my 21 week update! Oh and I was just informed by Amanda that Sophie is now the size of a papaya and is getting tastier and tastier each week - Amanda, Robby and I are starting to think the only way you will ever be around our baby is if you are supervised. You can not eat our baby. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

awww lauren you are getting so big!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to see you in person!
you make a very cute pregnant lady! :)