Sunday, May 2, 2010

Okay, So I Had This Dream...

I rarely have dreams that I remember, but early this morning I had a dream that you and Robby came to visit with your little girl. She was cute as a button, had light brown pigtails, and was very bubbly and outgoing. She was crawling, but not yet walking (I'd say about 9 months old), but had the verbal skills of a 4 or 5 year old ( I guess that's the weird dream part). She sat and played patty cake games with Aunt Carolynn.
From the beginning I figured this baby would be a boy. HOWEVER...I now believe I must change my mind, especially with today being what would have been your Grandma Fleetwood's 85th birthday. I think we are going to have ourselves a little Sophie.

2 comments:

Aue85 said...

hahaha I love that you had this dream mom!

Aue85 said...

Mom - you were right on!