Thursday, May 27, 2010

What a Preggo Eats

Soo...Every morning before I head into work, I pack my bag of food. As I realize this morning, man that's a lot of food!

To date, I have only gained 9lbs. I personally think thats pretty darn good. I might eat some junk, but I do eat healthy too.

This morning I decided to snap a pic of my "food bag".



What you will see:

Breakfast - Strawberries N Cream Oatmeal and Whole Wheat bread for Toast(by the way I HATE Whole Wheat - but it's healthy for the Baby) and a SunnyD.

Snack - A Banana

Lunch - A Lean Pocket(Ham&Cheese), Small bowl of Steak N Shake Chili, Peaches fruit cup and 3 Chips Ahoy! Cookies.

Snack - Special K Blueberry Cereal Bar

Yup - that doesn't include the bowl of cereal I will have when I get home, the handful of grapes I have while making dinner and then the ice cream I have sometime after dinner before bed.

Oh and I also drink about 3 of these a day at work...gotta love h2o!




Yummm.....foooodddd.

No comments: